Sunday, July 29, 2012

Little by little, Lydia is healing.  She is recovering.
Today's song is another Kari Jobe one, entitled Healer.  I remember listening to this song on May 18 in ICU, and clinging to hope that Lydia would live.  Today, I listen to the song, with hope that Lydia will fully recover, returning to us with all of her vibrancy, capacity, and kindness.  Nothing is impossible for  Him.  He is more than enough for us.  He is all we need.  He is our healer.

You hold my very momentYou calm my raging seasYou walk with me through fireAnd heal all my diseaseI trust in You, I trust in You
I believe You're my healerI believe You are all I needI believe
And I believe You're my portionI believe You're more than enough for meJesus You're all I need
You hold my very momentYou calm my raging seasYou walk with me through fireAnd heal all my diseaseI trust in You, Lord I trust in You
I believe You're my healerI believe You are all I needOh, I believe
I believe You're my portionI believe You're more than enough for meJesus You're all I need
Nothing is impossible for YouNothing is impossibleNothing is impossible for YouYou hold my world in Your hands
Nothing is impossible for YouNothing is impossibleNothing is impossible for YouYou hold my world in Your hands
I believe You're my healerI believe You are all I needOh, yes You are, yes You are
And I believe You're my portionLord I believe You're more than enough for meJesus You're all I needMore than enough for meJesus You're all I need
You're my healer

Read more: KARI JOBE - HEALER LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/healer-lyrics-kari-jobe.html#ixzz2249GMWHI
Copied from MetroLyrics.com