Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tonight I came across a card that I had tucked away in my hospital bag, and was struck again by the poignancy of the simple message it contained.  It spoke to me again, like it had weeks ago, when I first received it.
Be patient ....
I am not finished working yet.
Love, 
God

Lydia has been tired today, and needing to rest.  Unseen work is being done in her.  This is not the end.  He is making her new.  We trust His creating power.
A song for today, by Gungor:  This Is Not The End.

This is not the end,
This is not the end of this
We will open our eyes wide, wider

This is not our last 
This is not our last breath
We will open our mouths wide, wider

And you know you'll be alright
Oh and you know you'll be alright

This is not the end
This is not the end of us
We will shine like stars bright, brighter